Dear Valued Customer,
We have some exciting news for you! The Crested Butte branch of Western Pilates is merging with The Crested Butte Movement Center. These two premiere training locations in the upper valley have decided to join forces to better serve you.
As of October 1st 2014, Western Pilates will be operating under The Movement Center name and out of a new state-of-the-art facility at 301 Belleview (same building as the CB newspaper.) We will still have many of the same offerings and classes that you have grown to love, but will add more variety, more classes, and increase the service we currently provide.
Here are some of the exciting new services you can expect:
• More than double the group class offerings! You can now attend as many classes as you like with our special monthly unlimited year-round resident pass. Hands down, it’s the best deal in town!
• Pilates equipment semi-private classes. (Limited to 3 students) The most affordable way to get private attention at a rate you can really afford.
• Performance Training classes. A non-competitive, safe way to introduce yourself to strength, speed, and agility training.
• Yoga for Performance.
• A comprehensive nutrition program is also on the way.
• Results-oriented Bodywork; choose from Massage Therapy, Fascial Stretch Therapy, and Thai Yoga Therapy.
• Book all your classes and privates on-line. Get a convenient reminder via email or text.
• Get a FREE comprehensive fitness assessment. Evaluate, then create a unique and personalized training program to get you the specific results you are looking for.
The whole staff is raising their game when it comes to education and service. Come join us at the premier destination for Performance Enhancement, Wellness, and Health.
–Kenny Marks, Juliette Eymere, Maryanne Garvin